#TypographyOverlays FAQs

How to apply #TypographyOverlays?

 Many of you whom have used the following overlays like: #mextures, #lorystripes, #brenoverlays, #TypographyOverlays work exactly like them! You can use any apps like 'Image Blender', 'Superimpose', 'Picsfx', etc. to blend the typography words into your images. Personally, I used Laminar Express. Most of the apps are paid apps. However, if you are looking for a free app, you can download 'Picsart' from the App Store.

View the different #TypographyOverlays posts on this blog to download the images into your phone. Simple click on the image which you want and blogger will open it as a full sized image.

Following which, save the image into your phone and open it up on your preferred picture editing apps on your phone. Play around with the blending options, I would recommend: "Screen", "Difference" & "Overlay". Be creative and edit the #TypographyOverlays according to your liking. You can even add or change the font colours based on your preferences. Remember to tag your images with the #TypographyOverlays hashtag so I can view all your awesome works! Also, spread this around to your friends!

Why did you design #TypographyOverlays? 

I have always love to incorporate typography into my instagram images. I used the app "Phonto" for most of my instragram edits and well, some of my friends have voiced out that they are simply too lazy or lack of ideas to creatively use the fonts in the app to design their pictures. Hence, I decided to design these simple and good looking #TypographyOverlays.

What is your instagram username?
My instragram id is ThePastelWaves, used to be mymemories92

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet the designer

Special Mention